I am 17, and my family and I don’t have the money to buy expensive healthy food. What can I eat that’… by Gonutry Go
Answer by Gonutry Go:
Hi! For living a healthy lifestyle, one should follow a balanced and scheduled form of life .
- You should do a proper weight cum functional training. For this you can perform your workout in your home itself. For dumbbell you can get 1L of water bottles for weight and can perform sqauts, lunges, dumbbell workouts, skipping with or without skipping rope, etc
- Keep yourself hydrated. Use Indian kitchen spices like cumin, fenugreek(methi), flaxseed(alsi), curry leaves.
- In diet, make it homemade but healthy like for chapati ( make it multigrain by mixing different flours and add methi powder into it). For pulses & lentils consume whole pulses. Have low-fat milk & milk products like low fat cottage cheese (paneer), etc. Include nuts & seeds like chia seeds/pumpkin seeds, almonds. Include seasonal vegetables & fruits.
- Keep yourself away from stress.
- Get atleast 6–7 hours sleep.